Amazing new photo products announced for late 2018! Check out what we know:
Canon PowerShot SX740 HS Specifications:
- 40x Optical Zoom
- DIGIC 8
- 4K Video
- Tilt LCD with 180 degrees of movement in an upward direction
Low Stock! So if you are interested, order ASAP before sold out again.
- 24MP Full-Frame Exmor R BSI CMOS Sensor
- BIONZ X Image Processor & Front-End LSI
- 693-Point Hybrid AF System
- UHD 4K30p Video with HLG & S-Log3 Gammas
- 2.36m-Dot Tru-Finder OLED EVF
- 3.0″ 922k-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- 5-Axis SteadyShot INSIDE Stabilization
- ISO 204800 and 10 fps Shooting
- Built-In Wi-Fi and NFC, Dual SD Slots
- FE 28-70mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS Lens
A trusted source claimed that Sony is planning to announce a new FE 24mm f/1.4 GM lensin Autumn, probably at Photokina 2018 in September. In addition, another new Sony 135mm FE lens is scheduled to be announced in 2019, the aperture is still unknown (f/1.8 or f/2).
Here are the leaked images and basic specifications:
Tamron 17-35mm f/2.8-4 Di OSD Lens (Model A037) specifications:
- Mount: For Canon · For Nikon
- Lens construction: 10 groups of 15
- Shortest shooting distance: 0.28 m
- Maximum magnification: 1: 4.9
- Filter diameter: 77 mm
- Size: φ83.6 mm × 92.5 mm (For Canon)
- Weight: 460 g
Reminder: Tamron currently has the SP 15-30mm f/2.8 Di VC USD Lens for Canon & Nikon DSLRs.
Laowa 24mm f/14 2x Macro Probe Lens Officially Announced, Now on Kickstarter
This new Laowa 24mm f/14 2x Macro Probe lens is expected to retail at USD $1,499/pc (ex-VAT). It is now listed for funding on Kickstarter and currently available to pre- order via Kickstarter at a discounted price. The earliest expected delivery date is September. The lens will also be available via authorized resellers from October onwards.
Fujifilm X-T3 Rumored to Feature 20fps Continuous Shooting
We know the current Sony a9 ($4,498) can offer 20fps shooting, and the Fujifilm X-T2 ($1,099) can shoot up to 11fps (with vertical booster grip) and 14fps with electronic shutter. So, it is highly likely that we will see faster autofocus and burst speed with better video performance in the upcoming flagship Fujifilm X-T3 mirrorless camera, which is expected to be announced at Photokina 2018 in September.
Fujifilm X-T3 Rumored Specifications:
- 26MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS Stacked Sensor
- 20fps burst mode
- 4K video at 60fps
- Improved X-processor
- Better Native ISO
- Built-in Bluetooth like the X-E3 and X-H1
- Improved battery life
- New vertical battery grip
- No IBIS
- Made in China
- The ultimate APS-C X-Trans X-series mirrorless camera
- Expected to be announced at Photokina 2018 in September
- Price around $1,599
The biggest photo convention in the World: This is the time when almost all the manufactures try to introduce new products. And 123Photogo will try to keep you up to date with the newest products from Cologne, Germany:
photokina is setting new standards as a provider of impulses: as of 2018, the world’s leading trade fair for imaging will take place annually.
It will in future thus optimally reflect the fast-paced nature and the ever briefer innovation cycles of an increasingly digitalised industry. As of 2019 the trade fair will also have a new date in May. In addition to innovations from the core areas of the imaging workflow, the entire range of products, applications and services of relevance for imaging shall in future be presented in Cologne.