Tuesday, we talked about Composition part of taking photos of Flowers. Today, is a special part of taking photos of flowers, and that is the CREATIVE TRICKS you can do with flower photography !
CREATIVE TRICKS WITH FLOWER PHOTOS:
- Use floral images as background elements to lay behind smaller images.
- Create a larger image and put real flowers in front of them.
- Use photographs of flowers as texture overlays for portraits.
- Create your own greeting cards.
- Add inspirational copy and print the photos or post them to mentally frame your day.
That old phrase, “stop and smell the roses” could also have you stopping to photograph the flowers. Blossoms don’t last long, but a well-planned photograph will enrich your life with a flower’s beauty forever.
SOME CREATIVE “POSING” YOU CAN DO WITH FLOWERS: