From the chart of 50 different photo subjects, we are now close to finishing this series. Look at the chart below and see all the subjects listed and notice we have only 2 left after this:
But this subject intrigued me, and I’m not sure why this subject was added, unless you look at this idea in this way: “How to take a photograph of something you’ve photographed before, but DIFFERENTLY”.
Because why would you photograph something again, then repeat it? I’ll tell you why! Because if you’ve been taking pictures now for a while, hopefully you are learning something new about how to take pictures better. Then in your mind, you would think of how to make a previous photo better.
Here are reasons to repeat a photo again :
- You have learned to photograph landscapes when the sun is lower in the sky.
- You remember the rule of thirds, and would like to improve on the previous picture.
- The horizon on your last landscape was down the middle, and now you would like to try the upper or lower third of your photo.
- For a portrait, you didn’t know all the right ways of posing people.
- Wrong aperture was used before, and now you want to fix it.
- For your small child or pet, you want to take it again and get on their level.
- The exposure was too dark or too light before and now you want to fix it.
- You want to take a photograph again without the clutter in the background.
- You have new camera equipment now and have the means to be more creative.
- You understand lighting better and want to try re-taking some photos with better lighting.
Becoming the photographer you want to be takes time. And it’s fun to see where you’ve come from. Stay with this website as we help you along the way..
ATTENTION EVERYONE: 123PHOTOGO STARTS A NEW WEBSITE AND BLOG JUST FOR CELL PHONE PHOTOGRAPHERS. STARTS AUGUST 16TH, 2021: